Monday, June 14, 2010

Wharram Tiki 38 Catamarans For Sale

This first boat appears to me to be a very clean example of a well built Tiki 38. It is ready to go in Ottawa Canada. The photos show a nice finish and good equipment. I believe he is asking around $80,000 for the boat. I expect it will have new owners soon
The Tiki 38 is one James Wharram Designs mos popular cruising designs.








This next boat is in the UK and is only partially complete. This would be a huge start to someone. This is the only photo I have seen so it is hard to judge build quality. The owner states the boat is %75 complete. I think that this is not really very accurate. He is asking $15,00 BSP or best offer.
With a tall container and some good packing I believe you could get it into one container. This would cost about $3,000 to Miami. This would not count packing.

1 comment:

Charles said...

so is the 38 for sale? 360weatherbound@gmail.com